The May 2021 AUASB Newsletter is now available. This special edition newsletter reflects a number of major publications released by the AUASB since the end of March.
The newsletter covers items such as:
• Highlights from the AUASB’s May meeting
• The AUASB Bulletin Audit Considerations on the removal of special purpose financial statements for certain for-profit private sector entities
• Newly released AUASB Bulletin on The Consideration of Cyber Security Risks in an Audit of a Financial Report
• AUASB Staff Guide for Prescribing Assurance and Related Services
• AUASB ED 01/21 Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to the other AUASB Standards as a result of the New and Revised Quality Management Standards