May 2021 Update
The May 2021 AUASB Newsletter is now available.
- Highlights from the AUASB’s April meeting
- AUASB Bulletin Audit Considerations on the removal of special purpose financial statements for certain for-profit private sector entities
- Newly released AUASB Bulletin on The Consideration of Cyber Security Risks in an Audit of a Financial Report
- AUASB Staff Guide for Prescribing Assurance and Related Services
- AUASB ED 01/21 Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to the other AUASB Standards as a result of the New and Revised Quality Management Standards.
- The IAASB’s Non-Authoritative Guidance on Applying ISAE 3000 (Revised) to Extended External Reporting (EER) Assurance Engagements
- The IAASB’s Public Report detailing its progress to support the public interest between July 2019 and December 2020