June 2021 Update
The June 2021 AUASB Newsletter is now available.
- Highlights from the AUASB’s June meeting
- Release of the new AUASB Digital Standards Portal
- Request for Comments on AUASB Exposure Draft 03/21 Proposed Auditing Standard ASA 2021-2 Amendments to Australian Auditing Standard ASA 560 Subsequent Events
- Request for Comments on AUASB Exposure Draft ED 02/21 Proposed Auditing Standard ASA 101 Preamble to AUASB Standards
- Guidance on planning and conducting the audit for the upcoming June reporting season
May 2021 Update
The May 2021 AUASB Newsletter is now available.
- Highlights from the AUASB’s April meeting
- AUASB Bulletin Audit Considerations on the removal of special purpose financial statements for certain for-profit private sector entities
- Newly released AUASB Bulletin on The Consideration of Cyber Security Risks in an Audit of a Financial Report
- AUASB Staff Guide for Prescribing Assurance and Related Services
- AUASB ED 01/21 Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to the other AUASB Standards as a result of the New and Revised Quality Management Standards.
- The IAASB’s Non-Authoritative Guidance on Applying ISAE 3000 (Revised) to Extended External Reporting (EER) Assurance Engagements
- The IAASB’s Public Report detailing its progress to support the public interest between July 2019 and December 2020
March 2021 Update
The March 2021 AUASB Newsletter is now available.
- Highlights from the AUASB’s March meeting
- The AUASB’s newly released revised Quality Management Standards ASQM 1, ASQM 2 and ASA 220
- Implementation support materials on ASA 540 Auditing Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures
- The AUASB’s 2nd report on Audit Quality in Australia: The Perspective of Audit Committee Chairs
- The revised version of the Foreword to AUASB Pronouncements
- The AUASB submission on the IAASB’s Fraud and Going Concern in an Audit of Financial Statements Discussion Paper
- Details on Acting AUASB Chair Bill Edge’s admission into the Australian Accounting Hall of Fame
- An international update featuring recent matters concerning the IAASB, IFIAR, IFAC and UK Government