Feedback requested on AUASB Agenda Consultation Process
Friday, June 3, 2022
We want your feedback. Now is the time to have your say on the AUASB’s future Work Program and Priorities.
The AUASB is seeking feedback from stakeholders on its Agenda Consultation Process for 2022-23. This process is conducted every 5 years and gathers views from Australian stakeholders on which projects the AUASB should address over the next few years, and identify other emerging Australian auditing and assurance issues the AUASB should include in its future Work Program.
Feedback from stakeholders and the public is sought via a response to this Agenda Consultation Paper which outlines 5 questions:
- Do you agree with the strategic priorities and projects which are currently included on the AUASB’s Work Program and what priority would you give to each of these projects?
- Are there any inactive or yet to commence projects you think should be retained on the AUASB’s upcoming Work Program and what priority would you give to each of these projects?
- Are there any additional projects not included on the AUASB’s Work Program that you consider to be a priority?
- How would you like the AUASB to address current International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB) projects and what priority would you like the AUASB to give to these projects?
- Do you have any additional comments on the AUASB’s current or future activities and Work Program?
In addition feedback from AUASB stakeholders will be sought:
- Through in person and online outreach events the AUASB will be holding over June and July 2022; and
- Via an online Survey which should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and can be accessed HERE.